Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Curd and Carom Mini Fafda Roti
Curd and Carom Mini Fafda Roti. Take wheat flour in large mixing bowl. add salt in it. Add curd, carom seeds, sugar, oil, baking powder in it and mix it nicely. This curd chutney is like filled with flavour and the hint of Ajwain / carom will make this curd chutney different from the others.
The thali will also include preparations made from pulses or whole beans (called kathor in Gujarati) such as moong, black eyed beans etc., a snack item (farsaan) like dhokla, pathra, samosa, fafda, etc. and a sweet (mishthaan) like mohanthal, jalebi, doodh pak etc. Title, I am currently thinking of putting it on my range setup. I like to use range for AFKing scavenging procs. You can cook Curd and Carom Mini Fafda Roti using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curd and Carom Mini Fafda Roti
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need As needed of Ghee/ Butter.
Carom seeds are the popular choice of seeds added to the dough and batter of various street food It is also added to the batter of Fafda, which has a distinct ajwain taste, paneer pakodas and bhajiyas. Benefits of Carom Seeds, Ajwain : carom seeds are good for. Warm theplas with a bowl of curd and Serve it hot with bhajra/ jawar roti. fafda recipe Fafa is one of the most favorite and common snacks in Gujju.
Curd and Carom Mini Fafda Roti step by step
- Take wheat flour in large mixing bowl. add salt in it..
- Add curd, carom seeds, sugar, oil, baking powder in it and mix it nicely..
- Make a medium dough with Lukewarm water. Cover it and keep it for rest minimum 1 hour..
- After 1-2 hours pour oil on dough and mash it nicely..
- Pick a small ball of dough, dust flour on it and roll it little thicker.
- Heat the griddle and set mini Fafda on it. Flip it after 2 minutes.cook it for more 2-3 minutes on medium heat..
- Put away griddle from flame and set roti on flame directly. Cook it and remove it from flame..
- Apply Ghee or butter on it.And serve it hot with any vegetable or dal..
- Very Delicious Roti…
Gujrati people love to eat make and enjoy fafda as breakfast. Here is a quick crispy fafda recipe for you. Fafda is a popular Gujarati snack made from seeds of green flour, turmeric, and carom. It is fried crisp and served with the sauce. Fafda is a favourite street food in Gujarat.