Recipe: Yummy Moong chana delight
Moong chana delight. Drain and wash both moong dal and rice separately. Keep in mind not to make a very fine paste. Buy Himalayan Delight Chana Dal at the lowest price in United States.
Download our App from the App Store for iPhone and Android! Sign in or Create an Account. Moong beans, also known as green grams, are a light delight for health-conscious foodies. You can cook Moong chana delight using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moong chana delight
- It’s 200 gm of Soaked kala chana (chickpeas).
- You need 100 gm of Soaked green Moong.
- You need 1/2 of Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare of for Garnishing.
- It’s 4 tsp of coriander leaves.
- You need as needed of cabbage.
- You need 3-4 of Green chilli.
It oozes delicious flavor and has a smooth and silky texture when cooked. They are widely used in the Gujarati and Rajasthani cuisines. They are high in antioxidants which are great for cell regeneration. Sprouted Moong beans: I have used only sprouted moong beans in this salad, you may also sprout other legumes like black chana dal, chickpeas, horse gram and add to this salad.
Moong chana delight instructions
- Grind soaked chana and moong with chilli,garlic and ginger..
- Mix chopped onion, capsicum,salt, coriander leaves and oregano..
- Make small tikka and shallow fry,Moong Chana delight is ready..
- Ready to serve..
These days you can also find moong sprouts from the Indian grocery stores. Vegetables: I have used cucumber, shredded carrots, onions, tomatoes, and green chili. Lentils like chana and moong are enriched with high-protein,. Add some variation to your breakfast and delight your tastebuds with this easy Indian pancake which is high in protein and taste too. Add some green chilies, salt and asafetida, and water.