Easiest Way to Cook Perfect White Chana Chat with Homemade Masala
White Chana Chat with Homemade Masala. Chana chaat is a tasty, tangy and easy variety of chaat snack made with white chickpeas (chana or chole), spices, herbs, onions, tomatoes and lemon. This chaat is quick to assemble if you have canned or leftover boiled chickpeas. If using canned chickpeas, then you just need to mix the spices, potatoes, onions, tomatoes etc and savor the chana. masala component.
However, people tend to go for the spicier mixtures. The more spice, the more flavour. Remember, the chickpeas will also absorb a lot of the spice and act as a neutralising element. You can have White Chana Chat with Homemade Masala using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chana Chat with Homemade Masala
- You need 1/2 kg of white channa.
- It’s 1 of large onion slice.
- You need 1 of large tomato slice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of katta hara dhanya.
- You need 2 of hari mirch choppe.
- It’s of homemade masala.
- It’s 3 of tasp sabot dhanya.
- It’s 3 of tasp zeera.
- It’s 6/7 of button chilli.
- It’s 7/8 of kali mirch.
- You need 1 tsp of pissa kala namak.
- Prepare 1 of chota tukra gurh.
- It’s 1 of large boil potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Imli ka pani.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Metha soda.
- You need 1 of lamon.
Chana Chaat is a very quick snack recipe to satisfy your sudden craving for street food kind of brunch. It's an oil free chaat that works as a great salad too. You can use either black chickpeas, green chana or kabuli chana to make this chaat. This Punjabi Chana Masala, also known as Chole Masala, is an authentic North Indian style curry made with white chickpeas, freshly powdered spices, onions, tomatoes and herbs.
White Chana Chat with Homemade Masala instructions
- Chanako rat ko begho dain subha is ka pani nikal dain or chaana ma soda laga kar 10 minute ka leya rk dain.
- Ab is ma itna pani dalain ka chanagul jayea potato ko bhi boil kar lain.
- Sarra masalo ko halka sa bhoon lain or bland kar lain.
- Ab boil chanama Imli homemade masala 2 tasp dal dain boil potato kat kar daal dain gurh ko thora pani ma mix kar ka daal dain lamon juice daal dain acha mix kar kauper sa onion hara dhanya tomato or harri mirch sa garnish kar dain.
A popular road- side snack chana chaat, is a diabetic friendly recipe. While it can be made with dried white chickpeas (Kabuli chana), you can also make it with dried green chana or dried black chana like I have done. chhole masala is a tomato-based gravy made with pre-soaked chickpeas white chana and cooked in flavourful Indian masalas. And for all the vegans who are reading this post, you have a piece of good news.