How to Make Perfect Healthy Sprouted chana chaat
Healthy Sprouted chana chaat. Chopped fresh green chilli and ginger. Healthy Chana Chaat is a snack recipe made with chickpeas, sprouted beans, onion, tomato, green chilies, and lemon juice. Chickpeas are high in fiber and a great source of plant-based proteins.
Add the salt, red chilli, chaat masala, mango powder and coriander powder and mix well. Add the washed, sprouted chana to the pan. Mix well and let cook for another minute. You can have Healthy Sprouted chana chaat using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Sprouted chana chaat
- Prepare 1 bowl of black chickpeas(Kala chana)sprouted.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of chutney green/ imli/sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Healthy Sprouted chana chaat step by step
- Steam or boil black chickpeas sprouts.Don’t overcook..
- Strain the cooked sprouts..
- In a large mixing bowl add sprouted chickpeas, tomatoes, onions, green chilli,coriander, chaat masala powder, salt,lemon juice,black pepper powder, chutney.Mix well to combine..
- 4. Take out tha chana chaat in a serving bowl. Healthy sprouted chana chaat is ready to Serve..
Sprouts Chaat is another diabetes friendly recipe. Full of healthy proteins, carbs, vitamins and fiber this snack will keep you satiated and your doctor very happy. This colourful, tangy and spicy dish will take some planning (you have to soak the beans a day in advance to make sprouts) but its completely worth it. Sprouted Moong Chaat is a healthy and tasty snack made using nutritious Moong sprouts. This is a fun way to include sprouts in your diet.