Recipe: Appetizing Murmure Aur Chana or Puffed Rice with Roasted Chana
Murmure Aur Chana or Puffed Rice with Roasted Chana. murmura recipe, spicy puffed rice, spicy murmura chivda with step by step photo/video. a simple and easy snack recipe prepared with puffed rice, peanuts, roasted chana dal and fine sev. the recipe has less calories and healthier option compared to other street food options and hence a perfect diet evening snack. So the snacks made using puffed rice is called Murmura Chivda. However, Murmura is also called by many other names also like mumra, mamra, mambra, murmura, murmure and kurmura etc and you find any such Chivda recipe with any of such names, don't get confused.
Murmure, also called Kurmure, is puffed Rice and masala means spice. So this recipe is about Spicy puffed rice, a snack we made so often at home. It is a very healthy and low fat snack that is very easy to prepare and hardly takes much time to make. You can cook Murmure Aur Chana or Puffed Rice with Roasted Chana using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Murmure Aur Chana or Puffed Rice with Roasted Chana
- Prepare 200 gm of Puffed Rice (Salted or Unsalted).
- It’s 1 cup of Roasted Black Chickpeas or Kala Chana.
There are also traces of dietary fiber and iron. Preheat the oven and put the baking sheet of rice into it once it's hot. Once the rice is dry, remove it from the oven and turn off the heat. Just like popcorn, puffed rice is a rice made from corn swollen under the effect of heat – whether risotto, white or long grain rice – blown under hot pressure.
Murmure Aur Chana or Puffed Rice with Roasted Chana instructions
- Roast each of them either separately or together on a low heat. It's actually dry roasted but can use some Ghee or Butter if desired..
- Keep stirring in between to avoid burning. It gets done very quickly. Roasted Kala Chana is easily available in the markets. So there is no need of roasting it if you can lay your hands on it..
- I have used the roasted one from Amazon India. And that made it even more easy. Enjoy!.
Where does Puffed Rice come from? The pH of rice varies, depending on the type. Therefore, all varieties of rice are slightly acidic. A glass of apple or banana smoothie will surely gratify your hunger for a while. Low fat dairy products, like natural yoghurt, low-fat milk and cottage cheese supply rich amounts of protein and.