Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Lobia chana fruit chat
Lobia chana fruit chat. The Lobia Chaat Recipe is a delicious high protein chaat recipe made using black eyed beans which is tossed along with crunchy bits of tomato, cucumber and onions give perfect texture and flavour to the chaat. It makes a perfect appetizer for parties as well. Place lobia (black eyed peas) in a large mixing bowl.
Garnish with few coriander leaves and lemon wedges. Lobia Chaat is ready to serve. Chana Aur Fruit Chat Urdu cooking recipe of Lobia Ki Chaat, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients of it, with easy step by step instructions and methods to make it and cook it. You can have Lobia chana fruit chat using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobia chana fruit chat
- Prepare 2-3 of tblspn boiled lobia.
- It’s 3 of tblspn white chana boiled.
- It’s 3 of kaily.
- Prepare 2 of saib.
- Prepare 3-4 of kharbooza ki qashain.
- You need 1 of tspn Chaat masala.
- It’s 2 of tblspn tang lemon.
- It’s 2 of chutki kala namak.
- It’s 1 of tspn Imli chutney.
Lobia Chaat is a delicious, healthy chaat recipe made with black-eyed peas (lobia) and a lot of vegetables. Lobia Chaat can double up as a salad or a one-pot wholesome, fulfilling meal. Lal lobia chana chaat recipes Bean salad Quick Chatrecipe. We daily made fruit chat in Ramadan because we avoid oily food and eat healthy dishes for good health.
Lobia chana fruit chat step by step
- Cut the fruits add lobia n chana.
- Put in all the ingredients in fruits.
- Mix very well ke sb kch achay se aik dossry main mix ho jae chaat juicy juicy ho jae tu yummmy chaat is ready.
And I also prefer this fruit chat to everyone. Chana Chaat – a classic Indian street-side snack that is easy to make and tastes extremely delicious. This dish is vegan, nut-free and gluten-free dish. cooking kala chana. Once they are soaked, drain the water. In a pressure cooker add the soaked chickpeas with enough water.