Recipe: Delicious Kala Chana masala
Kala Chana masala. Kala Chana Masala is a perfect combination of black chana and spicy flavours. You can also serve it on its own as a salad or can serve it as a side dish along with your meal. It makes a good lunch box recipe too.
You can also pack this in your lunch box along with Pudina. kala chana recipe black chickpeas curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy punjabi curry recipe prepared mainly with black chickpeas or also known as desi chickpeas. the curry recipe can be prepared either in a dry variety or gravy based. it is an ideal curry recipe served with either roti / chapathi / steamed rice/jeera rice. Kala Chana Masala is a delicious vegan Indian curry made with a unique ingredient, black chickpeas! You can have Kala Chana masala using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kala Chana masala
- Prepare 1 cup of kala Chana (washed and soak).
- You need of Salt to tast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped green coriander levels.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Black chickpeas are nuttier and firmer than traditional garbanzo beans, making this a one of a kind dish. This tasty and super nutritious kala chana masala is a curry made with black chickpeas. Black chana masala is a simple yet delicious dinner that's perfect for a busy weeknight. Kala chana curry is a breeze to make in the Instant Pot.
Kala Chana masala instructions
- In a pressure cooker add Chana along with water.add salt and mix well and closed the lid..
- Pressure cook for 8-9 whistle. One the steam is out.Open the cooker and if chana is cooked..
- For that some chana and press them between your finger. If they mash up easily without pressing to hand tey are cooked.set them aside..
- In a pan heat oil.add cumin seeds, ginger when they start to crackle and in all the spices one by one and mix well..
- Add boiled chana to his pan.bring it a boil till the water has dried out cook for 5to 10 minutes..
- Now add the green coriander levels and lemon juice mix well and serve hot..
Follow the recipe instructions as is by first sautéing the aromatics, tomatoes and ground spices. A delicious sukha kala chana chaat is made by boiling, cooling, and mixing the brown chickpeas with finely chopped tomato, onion, cucumber, chillies, salt, and chaat masala powder. Kala Chana Sundal is a nutritious snack sold from beach-side carts in Tamil Nadu. This spicy, dry snack also contains grated coconut and is a delight to eat. Kala chana recipe – black chickpeas cooked with onions, tomatoes and spices.