Recipe: Appetizing Kala chana and beet kababs
Kala chana and beet kababs. Adding beetroot gives it a nice colour, taste and more nutrients. Once cooked, you can transfer them to a freezer-safe bag and store. Kababs stays well in your freezer for two months.
Secure the lid and cook over a high flame. After the first whistle, reduce the flame to low. Turn the flame off and release the pressure. You can have Kala chana and beet kababs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kala chana and beet kababs
- It’s 2 bowls of kala chana boiled.
- Prepare 1 of beetroot grated and squeezed.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger grated.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Aamchur powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
Pressure cook channa with the ingredients of list A in sufficient water till done. Open the cooker after the pressure reduces. Strain, cool and grind it to a fine paste, adding little water if required. Mix in it all the ingredients from list B thoroughly.
Kala chana and beet kababs instructions
- Heatup pan and add oil..
- Add asafoetida, cumin, ginger and saute add onion and saute..
- Add beet and saute..
- When cool mix beet mixture, boiled kala chana and all masalas and mix very nicely..
- Shape them and airfry or shallow fry..
- Tasty and healthy kababs are ready to be served. Enjoy..
Refrigerate this mixture for at least ½ an hour. Kala chana tends to get dry sometimes, if the kebab mixture is dry or unable to make patties, add few tbsp of water (reserved water from boiling chana) into the mixture. Kala channa kebab is a simple kebab recipe with boiled and crushed kala chana made into kebabs and grilled or shallow fried to a crispy finish. Enjoy with chilli sauce and onion rings. Major Ingredients used for Kala Chana Tendli Kebab: Kala chana , black eyed peas and Rajma are used here.