Easiest Way to Make Tasty Fried Weenie Rice
Fried Weenie Rice.
You can cook Fried Weenie Rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Weenie Rice
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped to liking.
- Prepare 12 of baby carrots (about 3 medium carrots) chopped.
- You need 4 of hotdogs coined and halved.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of scallion sliced thinly.
Fried Weenie Rice instructions
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter..
- Add onions, carrots, and hot dogs and cook until onions become translucent, 3-5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Add sesame oil to the pan and let heat 1 minute add the rice, and let cook for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add rice and let cook for 3 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Push rice to one side of the pan and add the eggs, scrambling them in the pan and incorporating them into the rice when they are fully cooked..
- Add the peas and the soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Top with scallions if desired and serve..