How to Make Perfect MahaPrasad Bhog / Halwa, Puri, Kala Chana
MahaPrasad Bhog / Halwa, Puri, Kala Chana. Great recipe for MahaPrasad Bhog / Halwa, Puri, Kala Chana. #fest #Navratri #prasad #cookpadindia MahaPrasad Bhog mainly consists of halwa , puri , kala chana. The combination of these three things makes the famous Ashtami or Navami prasad. In this post I am sharing the all three recipes of.
Add in wheat flour, semolina and maida, mix everything well. Stir and simmer on low flame. Congratulations cook until the mixture turns golden brown, aromatic. You can cook MahaPrasad Bhog / Halwa, Puri, Kala Chana using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MahaPrasad Bhog / Halwa, Puri, Kala Chana
- Prepare of For kala Chana Prasad.
- Prepare 1 cup of chana / black gram.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of sendha namak / rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1 handful of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of + 2tsp Cummin seeds.
- You need 1 of green cardamom (choti elechi).
- It’s 1 of brown cardamom (badi elechi).
- It’s 2 cloves of 6-7 black pepper.
- You need of For puri.
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour + 1tsp ghee + water to knead the dough.
- Prepare of Ghee to deep fry puris.
- It’s of For suji halwa.
- You need 1 cup of suji / semolina.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of &1/2cup water.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
Firstly, wash and peel apple, pear and beetroot. Further, In a grinding jar add all the peels, lemon zest, banana and beetroot pieces grind them till smooth. Transfer the mixture in a big bowl, add in curd, vanilla essence and ghee. Shudh satwik bhojan without any onion and garlic.
MahaPrasad Bhog / Halwa, Puri, Kala Chana step by step
- For kala chana… Wash and Soak chana overnight. Further cook it in a pressure cooker for 5-6 whistles or until cook completely..
- In a grinding jar add coriander leaves, ginger, chilli, 2tsp Cummin seeds, black pepper, clove, cinnamon, green and brown cardamom, grind till smooth paste. Add some water if required..
- Heat ghee in a kadai. Keep the flame on low-medium. Splattered Cummin seeds, once it started cracking add in prepared paste. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add in salt, turmeric powder and Dry mango powder. Mix everything and cook till the mixture released ghee..
- Further, add in boil chana. Mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Now add in 1/2cup water, cover and cook till it turn thick and creamy gravy, Stir often. Turn of flame. Add in chopped coriander leaves. kala Chana for Prasad is ready..
- For puri..In a mixing bowl take flour add water little by little and knead into a dough,apply ghee and knead again. (the dough should not be too tight or too soft). Cover and Keep the dough aside for 20-30 minutes..
- To make puris, pinch small balls off the dough. Using a rolling roll into a disc. Heat ghee in a kadai. Keep the flame on medium-high. Gently slide a rolled out puri into ghee. Push puri downwards slowly into ghee with the back of a karchi/spoon and let it puff up. Once, golden and puffed up, remove it from kadhai. Make remaining puris the same way..
- For suji halwa….In low-medium flame Heat ghee, add suji stir continuously until it turn golden brown and aromatic..
- Meanwhile in a sauce pan add water and sugar.Cook until sugar dissolve completely. Turn of flame..
- Now in roasted rava add the sugar syrup. Keep the flame on low. Add roasted dry fruits and cardamom powder. Stir continuously for 4-5 minutes or till the rava kesari doesn't stick to the pan at all. Halwa is ready..
- Asamble Prasad plate with hot puri with halwa and chana..
Navratri bhog thali/Kala chana prasad/Navratri specialchana masala recipe/Puri recipe/kheer/Atta halwa #navratrispecial #navratrispecialbhogthali#navratripra. Savoury pancakes are perfect for health freaks who do not want to indulge in sweet cravings. Ragi Pancake is an easy to make very healthy breakfast recipe. Drain the water and rinse the chickpeas/Kala chana once again under tap water. We always make Suji halwa with puri during the Navami pooja of Navratri festival.