Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Microwave Peanut Butter Brittle
Microwave Peanut Butter Brittle. Stir in baking soda until light and foamy. Pour onto cookie sheet and spread thin. Add baking soda and mix well, mixture will foam.
Mix sugar and corn syrup together in a microwaveable bowl safe for high temperatures. Stir peanuts and butter into sugar mixture. This microwave peanut brittle is a perfect easy holiday treat, without any stove top, or oven involved. You can cook Microwave Peanut Butter Brittle using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Peanut Butter Brittle
- Prepare 1 c. of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 1 c. of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 c. of white corn syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 Tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
It's a great way to get a golden, crunchy, addictive peanut brittle with less worry, and less time at the stove! It's the perfect delicate, easy to chew peanut brittle, that is a little salty, a lot sweet, and so addictive! This Microwave Buttery Peanut Brittle recipe is our very popular Extra Buttery Peanut Brittle recipe that has been adapted for the microwave oven. We're making the same fabulous brittle, but only faster and easier.
Microwave Peanut Butter Brittle instructions
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, stir peanuts, sugar, sat, and corn syrup. Microwave on high for 4 mins. Stir and heat for 4 more mins..
- After removing from the microwave stir in butter and vanilla return and cook 1 min..
- Add baking soda and stir until foamy..
- Immediately pour/spread on greased cookie sheet and let cool..
- When cool break into pieces and store in airtight containers..
Crunchy and light peanut brittle is a delight to snack on and share as a sweet holiday gift!. The Best (Easy) Peanut Brittle Recipe. Holiday season AKA candy season is the perfect time to make homemade goodies to share with family and friends. Remove and stir in the peanuts. Pour out onto an ungreased cookie sheet.