Recipe: Tasty Juicey And Crispy Jalebi
Juicey And Crispy Jalebi. Heat oil in a pan and squeeze the packet and make round spirals with the batter, when one side is partly cooked, turn over and fry the other side. Finally, serve jalebis hot, warm or at room temperature. Jalebi is traditional sweet sink in sugar syrup, has awesome and Juicy in taste, made from basically maida and curd.
Instant, Crispy and Juicy Jalebi Recipe. Instant Juicy Jalebi Recipe: Jalebi is the Indian dessert that people do not forget to include on special occasions like weddings, Diwali or any other big. Homemade Perfect Crispy Jalebi Without Yeast. You can have Juicey And Crispy Jalebi using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Juicey And Crispy Jalebi
- Prepare of For batter……
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 drop of yellow food colour (optional).
- You need of Water as required.
- You need of For sugar syrup……
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 5-6 of lemon juice.
- It’s of Other ingredients…….
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Hello Foodies, Crispy, Juicy, and Instant Jalebi can be made at home quickly with simple steps and some tips. Add baking powder to the batter. Transfer the batter into a ketchup bottle or in a piping bag. Spread jalebis into a medium-hot oil.
Juicey And Crispy Jalebi instructions
- In a mixing bowl mix maida and baking powder and mix well, then add curd and mix,.
- Now add water and mix well in round circular direction for few minutes, batter should be like cake batter, now add food colour and mix gently and rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In between prepare sugar syrup….. For syrup add water and sugar, then mix, let it boil, add lemon juice and boil till one string consistency.
- Now pour this batter in a mould or any packet carefully, here I used milk packet.
- Heat oil in a pan and squeeze the packet and make round spirals with the batter, when one side is partly cooked, turn over and fry the other side.
- Fry till the jalebis are crispy, and fry in medium flame, then immediately drop the fried jalebis in the sugar syrup for 30 seconds.
- Finally, serve jalebis hot, warm or at room temperature.
Fry on medium flame till golden brown on both sides. Crispy and Juicy Jalebis are ready to eat. Jalebi is the famous and most relished sweet of northIndia. Generally, the batter for jalebis is prepared a day before it is made but crispy and juicy jalebis can also be prepared at home without adding yeast or any pre-arrangements. Here is the one of the best authentic and crispy Jalebi recipe using lemon.