Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Jalebi
Jalebi. Jalebi (Hindi: जलेबी,Bengali: জিলাপি,Odia: ଜିଲାପି), also known as jilapi, jilebi, jilipi, zulbia, jerry, mushabak, or zalabia, is a popular Indian sweet snack. It is made by deep-frying maida flour (plain flour or all-purpose flour) batter in pretzel or circular shapes, which are then soaked in sugar syrup. This dessert can be served warm or cold.
Move from inside to outside to make perfect circles. Fry till jalebis are crisp and golden. Learn how to make Jalebi that are crispy, juicy & delicious. You can cook Jalebi using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalebi
- You need 11/2 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of Curd.
- It’s 1/4 sp of Less eno Soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need As required of Ghee/oil for deep fry.
- It’s 3 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare Pinch of Kesar/saffron.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Jalebi is one of the most popular desserts from Indian subcontinent. Similar to Gulab jamun, jalebi too makes its appearance during weddings, celebrations & festivals. Other than a deliciously decadent dessert, it is a technology company that is working really hard with folks in the food industry to understand and solve a fundamental problem that starts in the kitchen and ends on a plate – operational efficacy and profitability with easy streamlined intervention by technology. Jalebi making is an art and the reward you get at the end of it is sweet – quite literally!
Jalebi step by step
- First, make sugar syrup. Now for batter take maida in a bowl and mix well. Add water to the mix. avoid lumps now put oil in a pan.makesure the batter is not too thick heat oil on high flame for deep frying. Feel the jalebi batter in a piping bag with the bag to make spirals..
- Deep fry on a medium flame for 2 minutes take out the Jalebi is from the pan and dip them in sugar syrup for 5 minutes for sugar syrup at sugar and water in a pan put saffron or saffron colour in the pan. Now heat on medium flame then add one spoon milk. Then take out dust with the help of a spoon. When you add milk then dust comes up in sugar syrup..
- After 5 minutes your Jalebi is ready garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle balls..
The crisp sugary spirals taste brilliant served piping hot along with chilled rabdi. Traditionally a muslin cloth with a hole in it is used to make the spirals in hot oil, but using a squeezy bottle makes it much simpler. Homemade jalebi is a crispy, deep-fried treat that's beloved across India, and boasts a delicious flavor, thanks to a dip in a fragrant saffron and cardamom syrup. Jalebis are small, bright yellow, web-shaped cakes similar to funnel cakes. They are popular celebration and street cakes in Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, and India.