Recipe: Tasty Chili cheese dog n mac cassrole
Chili cheese dog n mac cassrole. Yep, we made a chili cheese dog casserole, and it's even more incredible than it sounds. There are two all-American classics that we cannot live without: chili cheese dogs and casseroles. Fix mac n cheese as box says then put in a baking dish add a layer of shredded cheese. ▼ Please see the description below for ingredient amounts ▼ Today I present my Chili Cheese Dog Casserole.
Canned chili and crescent dough makes this recipe ridiculously easy. It can be served as a main course or as a fun addition to any game day party spread. With warm chili, gooey cheese, and classic hot dogs. You can have Chili cheese dog n mac cassrole using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili cheese dog n mac cassrole
- You need 1 pack of hot dogs sliced up.
- You need 1 can of hot dog chili.
- Prepare 1 box of thick and creamy mac n cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of corn bread mix follow box directions.
Nothing screams summer like an ooey-gooey chili cheese dog! In this chili cheese dog casserole, I combined the awesome-ness of chili cheese dogs and the. It is a slightly spicy spin on the regular Mac and Cheese. When it comes to finding meals that my whole family loves, you really can't go wrong with a casserole made out of Chili Cheese Dog Casserole is the best Super Bowl main dish!
Chili cheese dog n mac cassrole step by step
- Fix mac n cheese as box says then put in a baking dish add a layer of shredded cheese.
- Pour hot dogs on top of mac n shredded cheese them pour chili on top sprinkle more shredded cheese.
- Mix up cornbread mix and pour on top. Bake at 350° till cornbread is done top with cheese and enjoy..
No need to worry chili dripping out of the bun onto your carpet and guests can easily. Have you tried Chili Cheese Dog Mac n' Cheese? It is a slightly spicy spin on the regular Mac and Cheese. Homemade mac and cheese is more my thing, but I'm ok with taking shortcuts every now and then – and those blue boxes of mac and cheese do help me out on. This chili mac 'n' cheese casserole with salsa, green peppers, and chili powder is ready to serve in less than an hour.