Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Meaty Hotdog Sauce 2
Cheesy Meaty Hotdog Sauce 2.
You can cook Cheesy Meaty Hotdog Sauce 2 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Meaty Hotdog Sauce 2
- You need 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of chunk extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 12 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Cheesy Meaty Hotdog Sauce 2 step by step
- Cut the cheese into chunks. Brown the ground sirloin, when browned set aside. Add seasonings except the black pepper, to the beef..
- Melt the butter. When melted add evaporated milk to skillet. Add the chunky cheese and stir often. You don't want your sauce to break and turn gainy..
- Grainy. Melted and thick, add black pepper and stir well. Then add the seasoned ground sirloin..
- Stir well. Shred the cheese and add in..
- Let simmer not letting it break serve over hotdogs. I hope you enjoy!.