Recipe: Tasty Instant Mawa Jalebis
Instant Mawa Jalebis.
You can have Instant Mawa Jalebis using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Mawa Jalebis
- It’s 1 cup of instant gulab jamun mix.
- Prepare 200 grams (1 cup) of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of elaichi powder.
- Prepare as required of Few kesar strands (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need as required of Ghee for frying.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
Instant Mawa Jalebis instructions
- First we will make sugar syrup. For that add the above-mentioned measurements of sugar and water in a large bowl. Then start boiling it. Then add lime juice and some saffron strands to it. Give it a mix. Then let it boil till it becomes sticky consistency. You don't need to get any string consistency for this. Just you have to make the syrup sticky..
- In a large bowl, add the gulab jam mix, then add elaichi powder in it. Give it a good mix. Then add milk (room temperature) to it and whisk it well to get a smooth thick paste..
- Now put this batter in a piping bag as shown below. Give it a small cut, with the help of a scissor. Now heat some ghee in a pan for deep-frying the jalebis. The pan should be wide-mouthed, as shown below. Remember the oil should be medium hot and not too hot..
- Now gently make swirls over the oil, to form jalebis. Once it becomes golden from one side, flip them gently. Keep the flame at medium-low. Wait until the jalebis becomes brown from both the sides..
- Now remove them and drop them in the sugar syrup. Keep them soaked in the syrup for about a minute, then remove them. Make sure that while dropping the jalebis in it, the syrup should be slightly warm and not too hot, neither cold..
- Now serve them as it is or with the rabri of your choice. Believe me, by using this method, the jalebis turns out to be crispy and juicy from within..