Recipe: Tasty Crispy jalebi
Crispy jalebi. Crispy Jalebi at Street Food of Karachi Pakistan. Instant crispy jalebi recipe/how to make homemade jalebi recipe/with making Eno jalebi/snigdha Meher..homemade crispy jalebi recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. basically, jalebi is prepared with a of instant jalebis, but is possible. jalebis was born in the north and has become famous all over. Thin & Crispy Homemade Jalebi made the traditional way.
Jalebi is a warm crispy, delicious treat. Jalebi is a warm crispy, delicious treat. It can best be described as funnel cake. You can cook Crispy jalebi using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy jalebi
- Prepare 3 cups of maida / all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn flour.
- It’s 2 cup of curd.
- It’s Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 8 to 10 of Some saffron strands.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of food colour.
In my home town jalebi was a breakfast treat like pancakes, especially. Hydro makes jalebi crispy from outside which does not get soggy quickly. Jalebi recipe with step by step make traditional crisp jalebi recipe at home with fermentated batter. This is a very easy crispy jalebi recipe popularly known as an instant jalebi recipe that doesn't require any additional fermentation just like traditional jalebi.
Crispy jalebi step by step
- In a bowl add maida,corn flour,baking soda and mix well..
- Add ghee and food colour in the mixture..
- Add curd and water.Mix well until it is thick but has a pouring consistency.Keep it aside for 8-10 hours..
- To make the sugar syrup,heat water in a pan over medium flame.Add sugar and mix until fully dissolve..
- Simmer the syrup until it attains one string consistency..
- Add saffron and cardamom powder to it and stir well.Keep it aside..
- Now heat oil in a pan for deep frying.Now fill the jalebi batter in a jalebi maker bottle..
- Squeeze the bottle to make concentric circles.Move from inside to outside to make perfect circles.Fry til the jalebis are crisp and golden..
- Soak the jalebis in sugar syrup for 2-3 minutes.Now remove from the syrup and place on a plate.Serve hot..
In this post, you will learn how to make jalebi? Learn how to make Instant Crispy Jalebi the easy way without any yeast or fermentation. Jalebi is a spiral-shaped Indian funnel cake that is deep-fried and then drenched into the sugar syrup. Make Instant Crispy Jalebi at home without any fermentation of grinding or batter. Crispy Jalebi at home for festivals like Dusherra and Diwali.