How to Make Appetizing Sooji Halwa
Sooji Halwa. Suji ka halwa recipe with video and step-by-step photos. The recipe I have shared is a family heirloom recipe. Suji Ka Halwa Recipe – About Suji Ka Halwa Recipe
I remember eating bowls of sooji halwa during Navratri! After prayer Halwa is served to devotees as a blessing. This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families; because it is one of those simple but very satisfying desserts that hits the sweet spot every time. You can have Sooji Halwa using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji Halwa
- It’s 1/2 cup of Wheat semolina.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Badam/any dry fruits.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mango fruit pieces.
- You need 1-2 of Food Decoratives.
Sooji halwa is one of the easiest and quickest halwa. The ingredients are all staple in the Indian kitchen. Semolina: Semolina is a coarse flour made from durum wheat. Durum wheat is different from whole wheat or common wheat.
Sooji Halwa step by step
- Ghee roast sooji in a pan on sim heat. Boil the milk -put roasted semolina..
- When semolina gets cooked, add mango pieces, sugar ghee mix well. When it cools decorate with dry fruits and sprinkles..
Suji Ka Halwa, also known as Sheera is a simple Indian semolina pudding, made with basic ingredients – semolina, sugar, and ghee. Sheera also known as suji halwa is a traditional Indian pudding made with semolina, ghee, sugar, cashews and raisins. This simple delicious dessert has a fluffy & soft texture with delicate flavors of cardamom & ghee. Suji halwa is made in many regions of India with more or less the same ingredients & similar method. It is known as sheera in Maharashtra, Karnataka and some parts of Andhra Pradesh.