Recipe: Tasty Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions
Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions. This time I made the caramelized onions on really low flame, without salt or sugar, just on a little oil. Here is how you achieve that. I pre-fried the hot dogs on a little oil.
How To Make Chicken Sausage Without Casing at Home Satisfy your appetites with this simple homemade chicken sausages (hot dog) with caramelized onion. if. Delicious Morrisons The Best sausages taste even better when paired with slow-cooked caramelised onions in a crusty baguette. Melt the butter and oil together on a low heat in a large saucepan. You can cook Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions
- It’s 1 pack of puff pastry.
- It’s 4 of hot dogs.
- Prepare 4 slices of emmentaler cheese.
- You need 8 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 8 of onions.
- Prepare of Oil for frying the onions.
Add the onions and cook slowly until the onions reduce. These delicious hot dog bites are accompanied with caramelized onions and wrapped in fluffy, buttery puff pastry and topped with Parmesan cheese which is perfect for a baseball-themed party (and to also "wow" your friends with your cooking abilities)! Hope these make it onto your next. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the parsley with the remaining vinegar and the oil.
Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions instructions
- This time I made the caramelized onions on really low flame, without salt or sugar, just on a little oil. They turned out sweet delicious..
- I pre-fried the hot dogs on a little oil.
- I cut the puff pastry into 4 pieces and added a slice of cheese on each.
- Then I added 2 tbsp mustard and 2 tbsp ketchup onto each square.
- Now comes the hot dogs and I nicely packed them and glazed each with some egg yolk.
- Then they spent some quality time in the oven and I took them out when they were golden. I served them with the caramelized onions.
Spread the hot dog buns with mustard. Fill each bun with a sausage and top with caramelized onions and the parsley mixture. Serve with a green salad, if. Barefoot Contessa Hot Dogs in Puff Pastry Recipes. Hot Dog Egg Rolls Simple Comfort Food. spring roll pastry wrappers, … puff pastry wrapped hot dog.