Easiest Way to Make Perfect Rava sooji halwa
Rava sooji halwa. Make this easy dessert recipe on auspicious occasions, festivals, or for breakfast, it's absolutely delicious!!. In this post, I'm sharing how to make Sheera on stove top and InstantPot. Suji ka halwa recipe with video and step-by-step photos.
There are many variations available to it. The most common halwa in every Indian household is the Rava or the Sooji (Semolina) halwa. rava sheera recipe It does not require much advance preparation, and can be whipped up even at short notice. suji ka halwa is traditional, yet modern in its simplicity, making it a sheer delight. suji ka halwa is made by roasting rava in ghee, then adding milk, water. You can have Rava sooji halwa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rava sooji halwa
- It’s 1/2 cup of ghee / clarified butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rava / semolina.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 10 of whole cashew / kaju.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
Sooji Halwa / Rava Halwa is an simple Indian dessert which is usually made in festival days. As Diwali is around the corner,hope you will give a try. Sooji Halwa is an easy dessert. Main Ingredients in this dish are Sooji or Rava,Sugar and Ghee.
Rava sooji halwa instructions
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat ¼ cup ghee and roast 10 whole cashew, 2 tbsp raisins. once the cashew turns golden brown, keep aside..
- At first heat ghee in a kadhai and roast ½ cup rava on low flame for 5 minutes or till it turns aromat..
- Now add chopped dry fruits and resin and roast with semolina for 2 minutes..
- Now add water. keeping the flame on low, stir continuously without forming any lumps.cover and simmer for 5 minutes or till rava gets cooked completely..
- Now add ½ cup sugar. mix and cook until sugar melts completely..
- Now add in 1 tbsp ghee cardamom powder. give a good mix, cover and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Finally, suji ka halwa / sm is ready to serve..
To make this rich you can add saffron strands too. Serving Ideas: Serve warm rava halwa in breakfast along with puris (made from wheat flour). Rava (semolina or sooji) Kesari or Kesari bath is one of the simple and colorful eye-catching desserts in India. In the southern part of India, it's called as rava Kesari or Kesari bath. In the northern part, a similar dessert called sooji halwa.