Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Sooji ka tukri halwa
Sooji ka tukri halwa. A must try recipe with simple ingridients. Sooji ka tukri/karrak halwa, a treat for those with a sweet tooth. #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion Written Recipe. Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey.
Sooji Halwa Recipe: Semolina and sugar syrup dessert flavored with cardamom and garnished with chopped almonds. Roast the semolina on medium heat until you smell a nice aroma and remove it in a bowl. Heat the Desi ghee and add cardamom. You can have Sooji ka tukri halwa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sooji ka tukri halwa
- It’s 2 cup of Semolina.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of _3 Green Cardamom.
- You need 1/2 cup of Clarified butter (Desi ghee).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Dry fruits as required.
Sooji ka tukri/karrak halwa, a treat for those with a sweet tooth. Saucepan mein cheeni,pani,hari elaichi aur kewra water dal ker ache tarhan mix karein aur ubal anay ka bad halki ancch per cheeni ghul janay aur sheera garha ho janay tak paka lein (one string consistency). This very easy and yummy recipe. A must try recipe with simple ingridients.
Sooji ka tukri halwa step by step
- Roast the semolina on medium heat until you smell a nice aroma and remove it in a bowl..
- Heat the Desi ghee and add cardamom. Then add sugar and water, cook until the sugar has completely melted, after that cook only for 2 3 minutes..
- Add semolina in sugar syrup and mix well. Cook the material on medium heat until it's texture become smooth.
- Then grease the tray and add dry fruits. Spread halwa in this tray and press down on it properly.
- Spread dry fruits on halwa and cut it into pieces.
Sooji ka tukri/karrak halwa, a treat for those with a sweet tooth. bac: I have watched and searched so many videos claiming f sooji ka tukri halwa but no one can prepare still sheera upto three strings Which is perfect for dry samolina in well combined sugar. This very easy and yummy recipe. This very easy and yummy recipe. Sooji ka tukri/karak halwa Recipe By Food Fusion. Learn how to cook Sooji ka Tukri Halwa by watching this short recipe under one minute!