Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Sooji ka halwa with caramelised nuts
Sooji ka halwa with caramelised nuts. In another pan add sooji & hram flour. Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey. It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item.
Sooji Ka Halwa is the traditional Indian desert made with semolina and sugar syrup with the fragrance of saffron and cashew. Sooji Ka Halwa is also known as Rava Kesari or Rava Sheera. I love to cook sooji ka halwa in desi ghee with lots of nuts on it. You can have Sooji ka halwa with caramelised nuts using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji ka halwa with caramelised nuts
- It’s 1 cup of Sooji Semolina.
- You need 2 tsp of level gram flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s Half of cup of water.
- You need of Nuts of your choice.
- It’s half cup for caramel making of Sugar.
- You need half cup of Oil.
- Prepare 4 of Green cardamom.
My family loves to eat sooji ka halwa with hot poori. You can also make poori with this halwa with following recipe I shared on my blog. The trick to getting sooji ka halwa right is in the browning of the sooji (semolina) and in the proportions of liquid to grain, so follow this recipe exactly to get the best results. Be patient when stirring the indian semolina, and ensure you get a nice smooth consistency with no lumps.
Sooji ka halwa with caramelised nuts instructions
- First make sugar syrup in hacup of water add 1 cup sugar & cook for 5 to 8 min on medium flame..keep it aside…
- In another pan add sooji & hram flour & cook it on bhi low flame gor 10 min till you get beautiful aroma..
- Add oil in it & continuously stir stir it then add prepared sugar syrup on it & continuously stir it on low flame..
- When halwa becomes in one ball & separates from pan then it's done.
- Grease the try & spread prepared halwa on it garnish it with nuts & served eoth caramel & caramelised nuts enjoy.
This almonds and cashew rich soft and savory sooji halwa prepared without milk is a welcome treat for taste buds at anytime and can give tough competition to best of the best sweets on the table. Sooji Halwa is one of the simplest North Indian Indian desserts made using fine semolina, ghee, and sugar. It is super easy to make and comes together in While growing up, sooji halwa and kheer were two desserts that were made very frequently in my house. Sooji ka halwa is a super delicious, melt in the mouth kind of desert but also easy and quick to make. One of the all-time favourite homely dessert options, this dessert is enjoyed by all ages.