Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Besan Sooji Halwa
Besan Sooji Halwa.
You can have Besan Sooji Halwa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Besan Sooji Halwa
- You need 1 cup of Besan/Gram flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sooji/Rava.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped Almonds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Besan Sooji Halwa step by step
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed pan..
- Add besan in it and mix well..
- Add suji, cardamom powder and roast it till colour change and a nice aroma comes..
- Make a thin sugar syrup in a saucepan from sugar and water..
- Add this sugar syrup in roasted besan suji..
- Mix well, stir continuously and cook till halwa becomes thick and ghee starts separate..
- Switch off the flame and garnish halwa with chopped almonds..