Recipe: Appetizing Orange sooji halwa
Orange sooji halwa. Orange rava kesari is a new and innovative variation of making the traditional Indian semolina pudding. Firstly peel orange & take out flesh. Sooji or suji ka halwa is prepared with suji, ghee and sugar but I was adding orange juice and gram Here in suji ka halwa, I have used orange juice for interesting and different taste and used gram flour.
Orange rava kesari recipe with step-wise pictures. Sooji halwa is one of the most common Indian desserts made in every household. Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet. You can have Orange sooji halwa using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange sooji halwa
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semolina (sooji).
- It’s 2 of oranges.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need Pinch of saffron colour(kesari).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of orange essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of mixed dry fruits.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of clarified butter (ghee).
Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey. It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item. Sooji Halwa Recipe, Meetha , How To Make Sooji Halwa Recipe. This Sooji Halwa Indian sweet that is made for breakfast or dessert during festivals.
Orange sooji halwa instructions
- Firstly peel orange & take out flesh.
- Next in a pan add peeled oranges and add sugar and cook this for 5 mins,once done switch off the flame.
- Now in Seprate kadai add ghee now add sooji and fry till aromat (try not to burn sooji).
- Now to this add warm water give it a boil, next add dry fruits, saffron colour, cooked oranges, salt, orange essence (you can add cardmom powder also) cover and cook for 10 mins. Now switch off the flame.
- Now orange sooji halwa is ready to serve.
Semolina sheera is like a crumble with nuts and dried fruit and roasted semolina. (Sooji Ka Halwa, Rava Halwa, Semolina Pudding, Fruit & Nut Kesari, Sheera, Rava Kesari Baath). "Kesari" means orange color, and hence this sweet dish made from rava, which has rich orange. Sooji halwa can be made in a number of ways. This method makes what is called the 'makhadi halwa.' Color may be added, the most popular being pink, yellow or orange. Orange Halwa is a special Fusion recipe where Fresh Orange Juice is used to make a delicious Halwa and that too sooji ka Halwa Recipe, Sooji Halwa recipe, Rawa Sheera Recipe, halwa poori recipe. Sooji Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert made using semolina, ghee, and sugar.