Recipe: Yummy Whosayna’s Pistachio Sooji Halwa
Whosayna’s Pistachio Sooji Halwa. Before you jump to Whosayna's Pistachio Sooji Halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food. In general, people have been conditioned to believe that "comfort" foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Food preparation Whosayna's Pistachio Sooji Halwa is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being more special value if you prepare it on your own.
Simply delicious Vegan Sooji Halwa stepby step recipe, with pineapples and pistachios! Sooji halwa tasted divine and all the mixture of these ingredients took this dessert altogether to a different level. So all lactose intolerant and dairy allergic people could try this. You can cook Whosayna’s Pistachio Sooji Halwa using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Pistachio Sooji Halwa
- It’s 2 cups of Sooji (coarse).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar (to your taste).
- You need 1/2 cup of Evaporated milk (tin milk).
- It’s 2-3 cups of Fresh milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of Khhoya (grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cashew nuts (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Almonds (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Pistachio (chopped).
- It’s strands of Few Saffron.
- You need 1 tsp of Elaichi powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- You need of Green colour (pinch).
Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey. It can served for breakfast or as a dessert item. Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet. I remember eating bowls of sooji halwa during Navratri!
Whosayna’s Pistachio Sooji Halwa step by step
- In a broad pot or pan put ghee and keep on flame.
- Add sooji then roast on low or medium flame till pinkish/creamish colour or nice aroma arises.
- Add milk powder and khoya and braise little.
- On the other hand mix both milk and keep on boil.
- When sooji is roasted keep medium flame and add hot milk, saffron, colour and cardamon powder, mix well.
- Cook while stirring it at intervals, just before milk dries add few nuts and lower the flame (simmer), can add a tablespoon of ghee.
- If it's dry can add milk and simmer till done.
- When serving garnish with nuts.
Sooji Halwa Recipe, Meetha , How To Make Sooji Halwa Recipe. Learn the recipeSooji Halwaby Halwa are lavish and rich Indian sweets which have a dessert like texture. They're made out of all sorts of materials which range from lentils and veggies. Sooji Halwa is one of the simplest North Indian Indian desserts made using fine semolina, ghee, and sugar. It is super easy to make and comes together in While growing up, sooji halwa and kheer were two desserts that were made very frequently in my house.