How to Make Delicious Sooji Halwa
Sooji Halwa. Traditional Indian dessert, Sooji Halwa is a pudding made from semolina (sooji). Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet. Suji ka halwa is a type of halvah made by toasting semolina in a fat like ghee or oil, and adding a sweetener like sugar syrup or honey.
Sooji Coconut Halwa-Tasty Semolina and coconut halwa (COOKING WITH HADIQA). Sooji Halwa Recipe, Meetha , How To Make Sooji Halwa Recipe. Halwa are lavish and rich Indian sweets which have a dessert like texture. You can cook Sooji Halwa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji Halwa
- You need 1 bowl of sooji.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of sugar.
- Prepare 3 bowls of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pistachios.
See recipes for Sooji halwa cake, Sooji halwa with rabri too. Suji ka Halwa Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). This almonds and cashew rich soft and savory sooji halwa prepared without milk is a welcome treat for taste buds at anytime and can give tough. Sooji halwa is an authentic sweet that is prepared for all auspicious festivals, ceremonies and family functions.
Sooji Halwa step by step
- Heat a pan add ghee sooji stir on low medium flame..
- Stir until sooji gets brown. Sooji will now stop sticking on the pan..
- Boil water add boiling water stir well. Stir until stop sticking on the pan..
- Add sugar stir well. Stir until stop sticking on the pan. Finally mix.
- Grind all dry fruit add all dry fruit and mix well..
- Decorate with whole dry fruits..
- Enjoy hot dry fruit sooji halwa..
Rava kesari is the South Indian counterpart of the sooji halwa; the only difference being. Sooji halwa- Indian dessert made with sooji (semolina), ghee,sugar. Easy to make sweet for speical occasions and festivals. Sooji halwa, when paired with Kale chane and puri, makes the traditional Ashtami prasad. Growing up, I always loved my mom's Sooji ka halwa, especially the addition of green cardamom and dry nuts.