Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Kimchi hot dog
Kimchi hot dog. Kimchi hot dog. kimchi hat-dokeu 김치 핫도그. Over the years I've seen more and more people using Korean cooking techniques and ingredients into create unique dishes that are a fusion of different. Cut hot dog buns down centres along tops.
These Korean-style hot dogs are your basic grilled beef hot dog in a bun, but with a really special (and simple) spicy kimchi slaw and creamy sauce. The slaw features daikon radish, carrot, and kimchi. When you taste a hot dog with kimchi, you'll understand why it's such a good pairing. You can cook Kimchi hot dog using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi hot dog
- You need 2 of soya sausages.
- It’s 2 of small baguettes.
- You need 1/2 glass of kimchi (150 grams).
- You need 4 spoons of hummus.
- You need of Mix of salads.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need of Infusion of 1 glass of kimchi.
- It’s 1 spoon of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 2 spoons of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 spoons of corn starch.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 handful of parsley.
Asian dog with kimchi puree, wasabi mayo and seaweed from Dirty Bones, London. This is "Kimchi Hot Dog" by seitenweise on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Download Kimchi hotdogs stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. When it comes to hot dogs, kimchi is the new sauerkraut.
Kimchi hot dog step by step
- First option is contact grill where we bake baguettes and soya sausages. Second option for sausages is boiling water and 5 minutes in. For baguettes easy pan and drop of olive oil..
- Second step is sauce. In pan we pour kimchi infusion and mix with sugar, teriyaki sauce, corn starch, salt and let it cook together..
- Baguettes are crispy, sausages are warm and sauce is ready. Cut The baguettes and spread with hummus. Add kimchi and sausages. Sprinkle the whole hot dog with parsley, mung bean sprouts and finally we poure sauce..
- Serve with fries, onion rings or alone..
- Good appetite my friends ✌🏼.
No offense to the classic shredded fermented cabbage, but kimchi is spicy and colorful in addition to being a perfect acidic component to. When you taste a hot dog with kimchi, you'll understand why it's such a good pairing. Kimchi is very similar to sauerkraut, but with the heat amped up a little – ideal, you see, for enjoying with beer. Hot Dog with Kimchi Relish Recipe from Marja Vongerichten, author of The Kimchi Chronicles. Hot dog, hot dog, hot kimchi dog! [I am a full-time grad student and full-time caregiver to a preschooler.