Recipe: Perfect California Farm Pork Wiener Schnitzel
California Farm Pork Wiener Schnitzel.
You can have California Farm Pork Wiener Schnitzel using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Farm Pork Wiener Schnitzel
- Prepare 2 of loin porkchops, 1/2 pound each, salted and peppered, flattened till double in size.
- It’s 1-2 of Farm eggs, 4 or 8 Tbs milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko.
- You need tbs of unsalted butter, sliced in four.
- Prepare 4 slices of lime.
- It’s of Cost: one pound pork $2, 1 egg $.40, milk $.20, butter $.10, other $.10, $1.40 per schnitzel.
California Farm Pork Wiener Schnitzel step by step
- Preheat convection oven to 400F degrees, rack in center, drip pan underneath with water on bottom. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of pork chop, use wooden mallet to flatten meat till doubled in size..
- Dip first chop in mixture of egg and milk, both sides, dip in flour both sides, dip again in egg mixture, dip in panko, press down, put two slices of unsalted butter on top with two slices of lime, let rest, make second pork chop..
- Lay breaded chops on 400F degrees preheated center rack in oven, drip pan below, bottom filled with half a cup of water. Bake ten minutes, broil five minutes, turn oven off, rest five minutes, serve. Enjoy.